I live in the pan handle and I got 6 ducks just rescued 2 from one of my customers that I cut trees from I love the ducks and iv got 17 chickens and bunch of rabbits the birds all have helped with the insects it a great fun hobby
@Baybrio we live off a marsh-like preserve in central florida with standing water year round, so anything to help with bugs is welcomed. Thanks for stopping in.

Hope you all have a great day. I know it’s hard enough being a Southie then being invaded by dux makes it worse yet.

but try to have a great day anyways.
Wunda did you find a place to order lutefisk from yet?

I live in the pan handle and I got 6 ducks just rescued 2 from one of my customers that I cut trees from I love the ducks and iv got 17 chickens and bunch of rabbits the birds all have helped with the insects it a great fun hobby

Welcome to BYC and the Dux insurrection thread.

Hey! Welcome to the quack shack. Trim hasn't been on for a couple of months now but you are welcome to hang out with us while we wait for his return. So long as you don't take dulralphie too seriously. He means no harm just likes to pick on our ducks.

Soooo Sorry IM :hugs
I really didn’t have high hopes for that batch Bob, thank you :hugs 11 of 13 eggs didn’t even try to develop and these were shipped. With only 2 in the incubator those weren’t great odds. I have ducklings shipping to me this week from a hatchery so all is not lost. That small order fee made it so that a dozen eggs or 4 ducklings were the same cost and I don’t have to hatch them.

Back
Top Bottom