Hillbilly, did you have Rona? I'm sitting in parking lot waiting for my results.
I had a high fever, chills and terrible dry cough in March this year, but both tests they did came back negative… Either the test-kits came from China or Corona dislikes me because i don't drink beer. 😜
Over Thanksgiving i came down from »Montezuma's curse«. No fever, just felt terribly weak and tired.
Do you have any symptoms in particular or did you just made a test because it is available?

Ok confirmation I think on laying herself to death. The Dino eggs she laid have 3 yolks! I have never seen that before. I have been aiming for egg layers but I think I better dial it back with the next bunch.
Sorry for being so lacking in knowledge but was this a duck? Sue? Sorry you lost her. Wish I had a couple of laying ducks.

I've seen double yolks but no triple yolks. Does anyone know if that means twins or triplets if they are hatched?

I had a high fever, chills and terrible dry cough in March this year, but both tests they did came back negative… Either the test-kits came from China or Corona dislikes me because i don't drink beer. 😜
Over Thanksgiving i came down from »Montezuma's curse«. No fever, just felt terribly weak and tired.
Do you have any symptoms in particular or did you just made a test because it is available?
No I had fever, shortness of breath and leg cramps. I would have waited it out but was with a group of friends wed night that deserved to know if I exposed them. I was more worried about my friends than me. But, drum roll, negative. The @#$$& test burns like sticking a lit candle up your nose.

Good luck on the Rona test

1919D895-F5B5-48B3-8CAB-450AEDEFE5C3.jpeg

Sorry for being so lacking in knowledge but was this a duck? Sue? Sorry you lost her. Wish I had a couple of laying ducks.

I've seen double yolks but no triple yolks. Does anyone know if that means twins or triplets if they are hatched?
Also, I'm not aware of any twins every successfully hatched. They usually die in the shell. I have never tried but others on here have. No success. Because of the fetus to air cell issue I don't really think its possible.

No I had fever, shortness of breath and leg cramps. I would have waited it out but was with a group of friends wed night that deserved to know if I exposed them. I was more worried about my friends than me. But, drum roll, negative. The @#$$& test burns like sticking a lit candle up your nose.

Yep, that test sucks! Feels like they're sticking steel wool up there. Glad to hear it was negative.

The crows here are adepts in harassing hawks: This summer the red-tail hawks have raised at least one chick, enduring plenty of crow attacks and that young bird was sitting in a tree nearby my house. Out of nowhere several crows dive bombed it and knocked it off the branch, it almost fell to the ground. Just a few days later the whole hawk family left the area, i guess they've had enough.
Pack your bags dear, this neighborhood is just too rough. I’m not waiting until Jr gets hurt or worse yet, convinced to join a murder of crows. You know how bad those kids are!

Back
Top Bottom