Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi :frow

Sorry for being so lacking in knowledge but was this a duck? Sue? Sorry you lost her. Wish I had a couple of laying ducks.

I've seen double yolks but no triple yolks. Does anyone know if that means twins or triplets if they are hatched?
Lots of folks have tried, all have failed.
Good morning/ Good evening all.
:frow Good monring IM, have a great day
Morning all!!
:frow Hi there Wunda, how's your day been?
Good Morning Quack Shackers :jumpy
:frow Good morning Little Brown, have a great day

Sorry for being so lacking in knowledge but was this a duck? Sue? Sorry you lost her. Wish I had a couple of laying ducks.

I've seen double yolks but no triple yolks. Does anyone know if that means twins or triplets if they are hatched?
Eggs with multiple yolks usually don't hatch. There is not enough space for two embryos in one shell, so sooner or later one dies, poisoning the other one while decomposing.

No I had fever, shortness of breath and leg cramps. I would have waited it out but was with a group of friends wed night that deserved to know if I exposed them. I was more worried about my friends than me. But, drum roll, negative. The @#$$& test burns like sticking a lit candle up your nose.
Yes, that test is terribly uncomfortable! I had nose-bleed after both tests for 15-20 minutes, which scared the inexperienced "lab-chicks" a lot.
Glad that your test came back negative! - Or was that a Chinese test-kit? ;)

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night or Morning everybody!

Has anyone found that "Fast Forward to March" button yet?
I wanted to go to the duck house to collect the eggs, slipped, placed my hillbilly-trousers into the ankle deep mud and started to slide downhill slowly.
Haven't made it to the duck house yet…

Good Day, Afternoon, Evening, Night or Morning everybody!

Has anyone found that "Fast Forward to March" button yet?
I wanted to go to the duck house to collect the eggs, slipped, placed my hillbilly-trousers into the ankle deep mud and started to slide downhill slowly.
Haven't made it to the duck house yet…
No fast forwarding! We are only just starting the wet season here. We need that before qe head into autumn. However when we get too much rain we can fast forwward

Back
Top Bottom