Just joining this thread so catching up on the last few pages. Got lost on the wombat issue but thats ok. Read about bears and cars. Canadian problem is the moose. Huge animal, very long legs so if you hit one, especially in a small car it goes badly for both of you.
Still in lockdown but some restrictions easing. Feel badly for so many small businesses that keep getting closed sometimes for months.
Without getting political, lets just say Canada's vaccine supply is a little iffy. Then each province is making its own decisions about who gets it and when. According to today's news I can start trying to get on a list as of June.
Welcome to the quack shack! :frow feel free to share your flock with us, and don't mind Duluthralphie, he's not a duck fan so will tell you to eat them, but deep down he's a good guy

It’s voluntary.

I can’t imagine what an uproar there would be if they tried to make it mandatory. We really don’t like being told we “have do something”.

It’s like waving a red flag in front a bull.

Some of us (me) would just be contrary and refuse because it was mandatory.
So reverse psychology will work with you?

@duluthralphie you must not have any dux! Owning dux is forbidden for you! 🧹

:gig

I think I'm going to have to have BW put to sleep tomorrow.

She has liver cancer so we knew the end was coming sooner rather than later. The last few days she hasn't wanted to eat much, even on her steroids. Tonight, I got her to eat some roast beef, but about an hour later she threw it up and since then she's just acting like she really doesn't feel well. She didn't even climb up her stairs onto my bed after vomiting, just sat on the floor for a half hour before I picked her up and set her on the bed.

I think it's time. Gonna have to call the vet tomorrow.

She has liver cancer so we knew the end was coming sooner rather than later. The last few days she hasn't wanted to eat much, even on her steroids. Tonight, I got her to eat some roast beef, but about an hour later she threw it up and since then she's just acting like she really doesn't feel well. She didn't even climb up her stairs onto my bed after vomiting, just sat on the floor for a half hour before I picked her up and set her on the bed.

:hugs

So, she rallied in the last hour. This is what is making it so hard for me. Now she's up again and wants attention and wants me to pet her. Still not eating. But she'll walk around the house just fine and beg for milk, etc.

So I guess not tomorrow. But very likely soon.
Maybe its worth just taking her in for a check up and to make a plan for her remaining days. It's never easy making such a choice. There's something special about cats. You've had her since you were a child haven't you?

Good morning folks :frow Good evening Wunda & Kiwi:frow

:rant I was supposed to get the vaccine today, but they had a vaccine riot one hour in and closed. So back to waiting
Sorry to hear that Lisa :hugs
Just joining this thread so catching up on the last few pages. Got lost on the wombat issue but thats ok. Read about bears and cars. Canadian problem is the moose. Huge animal, very long legs so if you hit one, especially in a small car it goes badly for both of you.
Still in lockdown but some restrictions easing. Feel badly for so many small businesses that keep getting closed sometimes for months.
Without getting political, lets just say Canada's vaccine supply is a little iffy. Then each province is making its own decisions about who gets it and when. According to today's news I can start trying to get on a list as of June.
Hi there DukesDucks and welcome...

So sorry you have to go through this Pyxis:hugs:hugs

Back
Top Bottom