So yesterday I'm potting up some seedlings and I hear everyone start freaking out with one of my girls (Popsicle) running away from the group. Well, she had something huge hanging out of her mouth & the rest of the gang were in hot pursuit. I spring up to see the fuss and see it's a large worm snake. I grab it from her, then everyone starts chasing me. I couldn't stop laughing, I'm sure the poor snake was not amused.
You know about Blanca Duck's snake encounter? 🐍

Good Afternoon, Evening, Night, Morning or Day to everybody on the beautiful blue marble planet! 🌏

One of the hardest weeks of my life behind me: Three clients in three different time-zones. I could have worked 24x7, had i wanted… - Plus it is spring time here and if you want to harvest you need to seed…

Hi all. Hope you’re all having a good one whatever it is. I’m sitting on the patio watching the ducks enjoy the pool and all the mud puddles they’ve created this afternoon out by the lemon tree. They get so excited :gig
@WannaBeHillBilly I was wondering if you know about what age the white layers start to lay? Just curious, but I’m getting excited to try duck eggs! The Runners should start by around the beginning of June.

Back
Top Bottom