good morning people hope every one is fairing this weather it is cold Icey and snowy. has any one been having trouble with getting feed, for 3 weeks now i have been forced to buy food for my winged pets and donkeys that hate using . i am really disappointed with the tractor store. i am going to try southern states they have an all flock any one ever use them. any suggestion you guys' in TN area were do you get your feed from and what brand. i am in KY Hopkinsville. thanks

Funny, I'm from Murray. I started using Chewys. Same price as my local feed store and they are much more reliable. I'd rather buy locally but the feed store doesn't stay sufficiently stocked in my preferred duck food. I just had to order two bags of starter cause none in the store. Now I'm a feed snob and use Mazuri. Cheaper brands might make less sense.

Good afternoon Everyone,
@donkeydew2farms so far our feed store has been able to keep getting the Non GMO feed I have been feeding my birds. It comes from Alabama so hopefully they will keep on delivering.
My feed store sells southern states so at least I have a backup hopefully if needed. I have never used their feed before though.
Hope everyone has a good afternoon.

Funny, I'm from Murray. I started using Chewys. Same price as my local feed store and they are much more reliable. I'd rather buy locally but the feed store doesn't stay sufficiently stocked in my preferred duck food. I just had to order two bags of starter cause none in the store. Now I'm a feed snob and use Mazuri. Cheaper brands might make less sense.
hey my sister lives in cadis she goes to the tsc there they have a lot more stuff..

Good afternoon Everyone,
@donkeydew2farms so far our feed store has been able to keep getting the Non GMO feed I have been feeding my birds. It comes from Alabama so hopefully they will keep on delivering.
My feed store sells southern states so at least I have a backup hopefully if needed. I have never used their feed before though.
Hope everyone has a good afternoon.
thanks i need a back up store. people here don't realize geese need niacin in there diet. they look at me like i am from another planet .lol.

Good morning / evening folks :frow

good morning people hope every one is fairing this weather it is cold Icey and snowy. has any one been having trouble with getting feed, for 3 weeks now i have been forced to buy food for my winged pets and donkeys that hate using . i am really disappointed with the tractor store. i am going to try southern states they have an all flock any one ever use them. any suggestion you guys' in TN area were do you get your feed from and what brand. i am in KY Hopkinsville. thanks
KENTUCKY ORGANIC FARM & FEED4035 Guthrie Rd, Guthrie, KY 42234(270) 265-5004
Mazelin's Feed Mill2218 Perrytown Rd. Scottsville, KY, 4216

The second is Amish. I'd give both a try. If you were to travel the 2+ hours to my area I would suggest crooked stick but all they have is tucker which doesn't have enough niacin for waterfowl. The top one above is pricey but has good feed for turkey's and waterfowl. I suspect mazelin's does as well and they are very price reasonable.

And one more but I really don't know anything about them
Hoover Sorgham & Feed Mill1013 Shores Road, Scottsville, KY 42164

Good Cold Morning Everyone.

In looking over the flock I've come to the conclusion that phoenix are not cold hardy. My other breeds look great, but the phoenix... I brought one white roo in to spend the cold days inside. Anyone else have a rooster in their living room? Glad the wife isn't home! HA! Though I have to admit, she has never complained about birds in the house.

Good morning / evening folks :frow

KENTUCKY ORGANIC FARM & FEED4035 Guthrie Rd, Guthrie, KY 42234(270) 265-5004
Mazelin's Feed Mill2218 Perrytown Rd. Scottsville, KY, 4216

The second is Amish. I'd give both a try. If you were to travel the 2+ hours to my area I would suggest crooked stick but all they have is tucker which doesn't have enough niacin for waterfowl. The top one above is pricey but has good feed for turkey's and waterfowl. I suspect mazelin's does as well and they are very price reasonable.

And one more but I really don't know anything about them
Hoover Sorgham & Feed Mill1013 Shores Road, Scottsville, KY 42164
You can buy directly from the Amish? I do wish we had communities like that here.

Back
Top Bottom