Yep. All abit family here! Hope everyones having a good day. Seem to have gotten on top of the chicken illness here for now. @Magnolia Ducks how are those ducks doing?
I be put them back outside. I went to the house to feed them and one was looking out the French doors out me. One thing to clean up indoor duckling poop. But grown duck poop :sick. They are starting to grow their feathers back. Since they are going to live, I've decided to name the two white ones Hocus and Pocus. One of the brown ones has a wing that will never work, but he really doesn't need it. Thought about you yesterday. Saw an entire flock of Muscovys on Next door for free. 7hens, 2 drakes.

I be put them back outside. I went to the house to feed them and one was looking out the French doors out me. One thing to clean up indoor duckling poop. But grown duck poop :sick. They are starting to grow their feathers back. Since they are going to live, I've decided to name the two white ones Hocus and Pocus. One of the brown ones has a wing that will never work, but he really doesn't need it. Thought about you yesterday. Saw an entire flock of Muscovys on Next door for free. 7hens, 2 drakes.
I sometimes miss my muscovys... and then I remember the spring time and the terrifying flapping and snapping and I remember why I sold them on. That could be the same reason those 9 are being given away 🤣

Back
Top Bottom