Yes. They keep them for 6 weeks for you to claim them and then sell at auction. I had to pay $300 to get my little bull back. That includes transporting him and feeding him. I thought it was a little steep but glad to have him back. Its actually better than spca as they have an actual farm and take very good care of them. I just needed a picture to claim him back. I felt very bad as he was gone for a week before I missed him.
That was my oops, I should have quoted Miss Lydia about taking in some of the horses that were released. I stupidly thought I was at the end of the messages. Apologies for any confusion!

But glad that you can also do it legally over there! And glad the little fella is back home. Now you need to put a GPS tracker on him! :D

We did it!
1660920762460.png

Subtropical Ha. Hillbilly you know this place. We've had one inch of rain in almost 90 days. People are turning their horses loose in the neighbor hoods because they can't get hay or afford hay. I've been thinking about picking some up and putting in with my cows. It weird that horses are just roaming the neighborhoods here.
You'd be imprisoned here for that 😳 not to mention sued for everything you have if someone hit one in their car

Back
Top Bottom