Good morning / evening folks :frow

I was going to do some freezer filling today, but that may have to wait... Wouldn't do to cut my finger off!
I always wear cut proof gloves when processing birds. You can get them at amazon.
Is anybody out there? - It is after 2pm at the east coast and i am the first one to wish you all a

Happy Friday!

Seriously! Where is everybody?
Sorry for being AWOL. Spent a week in the hospital. Recovering well now.

Good morning / evening folks :frow

I always wear cut proof gloves when processing birds. You can get them at amazon.

Sorry for being AWOL. Spent a week in the hospital. Recovering well now.
Dang, so sorry to hear that, but I'm glad you're doing better. Hope the rest of your recovery goes well.

I've been tempted to get gloves, but I just don't like wearing them. I suffer through all my cuts and scrapes silently.

I hope y'all had a Happy Saturday!?

Mine was very busy, apart from the usual duck-duty i had to dig-out my ½mile long driveway; it was buried in leaves. My ducks are molting, so in about a week they will predict how bad the next winter will be. So far Pinball, Pompom and Pommes duck were always correct with their predictions.
And yes, the ducks now have the leafy content of a large black trash-bag as additional bedding in their house. They love the sound that stuff makes and i love the compost it produces.
I have another 36 strawberry plants to plant somewhere. For now i have stuffed all the runners into little plastic pots with soil, so that they can grow roots while i grab the digging fork and dig another strawberry plot. I will keep it simple this time: Dig up, cover the bed with a mix of compost and fine wood-chips and then plant. Whoever makes it makes it… I am so tired of digging up soil with tall grass!

Back
Top Bottom