Good Saturday Morning and Evening.

we got exactly 1" of rain. Sure better than no rain.
Just one inch?! - It is raining constantly here since 8pm yesterday, sometimes a little stronger, then a little lighter, but non-stop and it is predicted to go on like this until tomorrow morning.

West Virginia is special! I knew it before i moved here. Look what has happened this time:
1664637447516.png

Ian split in half! One half moves rapidly up the east coast, the other half sits straight over West Virginia and will rain itself to death...
Yes we need that water and it is a good thing that the predicted 1-2 inches will come down during a 24 hour time period so there will be very little flooding…
but…
But it is the weekend!!! :hit

West Virginia is special! I knew it before i moved here. Look what has happened this time:
View attachment 3277289
Ian split in half! One half moves rapidly up the east coast, the other half sits straight over West Virginia and will rain itself to death...
Yes we need that water and it is a good thing that the predicted 1-2 inches will come down during a 24 hour time period so there will be very little flooding…
but…
But it is the weekend!!! :hit
Its bot going to rain itself to death, its going to rain straight through the planet and come out over eastern Australia! Thats the exact shape we are expecting on Wednesday

Its bot going to rain itself to death, its going to rain straight through the planet and come out over eastern Australia! Thats the exact shape we are expecting on Wednesday
I hope the part that is racing along the east cost will cross over the north pole, suck up plenty of ice and snow and dump all this straight over Moscow…

Back
Top Bottom