Good Tuesday Morning Everybody!

No, i'm not trying to be the first greeter at all cost!

Went to Rural King yesterday (Monday) evening after the buyer of a dozen hatching eggs (who wants to hatch ducklings in December?) moved our transaction on short notice, when i should have stayed home…
RK didn't had the scratch grains, no layer-pellets (fortunately i still have four bags) and most important: They ran out of BOSS for $17.99! :hit
All i could buy was cracked corn. - And barn lime, which i will try to feed to my ducks. And an affordable plastic shelf for the garage i will (maybe?) clean up this winter to make room for my long desired wood-working shop. And they had Cashew-nuts for sale, and…
You guessed it, even though i didn't got what i came for, the flatbed cart was full and heavy and i spent way to much again.

Left the store and almost was run over by a Karen in her truck, she lowered her window and yelled at me »Y'need to watchit ducker!« and sped away, leaving marks on the white paint of the zebra-crossing in front of the store… (How does she know i have ducks?)

Already not feeling too well, a bit of drizzle and the car loaded heavily i kept on the rightmost lane of the interstate while driving home on cruise control, when Karen's boyfriend who's mind is too limited to understand the concept of »acceleration lane« took the down-town on-ramp… Adjusting his speed to match the speed of my car at my passenger door… Switching on the turn signal… Speeding up but not enough… Panicking… Slamming on the break.
About two miles later a truck almost hits my front bumper when cutting me off, then break-checking me and throwing a beverage cup at my windscreen, finally speeding away. - You guessed correct, Karen's boyfriend…

Now i am looking for a dash-cam, i have the license plate, but without further evidence it would be a case of "he said - he said"…

Came back home and didn't even bother to unload the car. Made me a hot peppermint-tea with honey and went to bed before 8pm.
So now i'm sitting here, unable to go back to sleep, still coughing like the worker of a chemical plant…

Happy Turesday! - Just four days left in this week…

HAH! - I know what to do during these early morning hours: Spying at my ducks!

Here are Tweedledee Duck and two of her ducknager-sisters sleeping on the upper level of the Puddle-Duck's bedroom. Sitting in front of them on the ground is Ralphie Dux and to the left that might be Pompom or Pinball Duck:
full

And in the other bedroom four other ducknagers are sleeping on the upper level:
full

Good Tuesday Morning Everybody!

No, i'm not trying to be the first greeter at all cost!

Went to Rural King yesterday (Monday) evening after the buyer of a dozen hatching eggs (who wants to hatch ducklings in December?) moved our transaction on short notice, when i should have stayed home…
RK didn't had the scratch grains, no layer-pellets (fortunately i still have four bags) and most important: They ran out of BOSS for $17.99! :hit
All i could buy was cracked corn. - And barn lime, which i will try to feed to my ducks. And an affordable plastic shelf for the garage i will (maybe?) clean up this winter to make room for my long desired wood-working shop. And they had Cashew-nuts for sale, and…
You guessed it, even though i didn't got what i came for, the flatbed cart was full and heavy and i spent way to much again.

Left the store and almost was run over by a Karen in her truck, she lowered her window and yelled at me »Y'need to watchit ducker!« and sped away, leaving marks on the white paint of the zebra-crossing in front of the store… (How does she know i have ducks?)

Already not feeling too well, a bit of drizzle and the car loaded heavily i kept on the rightmost lane of the interstate while driving home on cruise control, when Karen's boyfriend who's mind is too limited to understand the concept of »acceleration lane« took the down-town on-ramp… Adjusting his speed to match the speed of my car at my passenger door… Switching on the turn signal… Speeding up but not enough… Panicking… Slamming on the break.
About two miles later a truck almost hits my front bumper when cutting me off, then break-checking me and throwing a beverage cup at my windscreen, finally speeding away. - You guessed correct, Karen's boyfriend…

Now i am looking for a dash-cam, i have the license plate, but without further evidence it would be a case of "he said - he said"…

Came back home and didn't even bother to unload the car. Made me a hot peppermint-tea with honey and went to bed before 8pm.
So now i'm sitting here, unable to go back to sleep, still coughing like the worker of a chemical plant…

Happy Turesday! - Just four days left in this week…
What a story, I do believe I would have done the same had a cup of tea with honey and off to bed.
Your ducks are precious ❤️

Oh, i will! - I just went to Walgreens and bought a bottle of rum. Shortly i will make myself a grog with brown sugar and honey, go to bed and sweat it out…
Walgreens sells liquor? I have actually never been in a Walgreens but for some reason I never associated it with a liquor store. lol

Good Morning and Afternoon Everyone.

Back
Top Bottom