Happy Monday to Everybody… 🥱
8e75adc7c532e1aa4711c28b46f2f6aa.jpg

It must be the weather, i feel tired like a Grizzly bear in October…

Someone got bitten? @Muscovy Wunda
My cat, lucky shes so fluffy they did their best to eat her but teeth coukdn't get through. This was after I chased the dogs out for trying to hunt my chickens and picking fights with my husbands dogs. The owners were 10 meters away on those incidents and did nothing. They left and left dogs roaming and thats when they found cat. This is after I bathed her, I didn't want to wet her face too much
20230130_124503.jpg

I'm sorry to hear this @Muscovy Wunda . That is absolutely dreadful, and that the owners just stood there, then left! I'm glad your cat is okay, she's such a beauty too. Although by those wet-tail swishes on the wood floor, I don't think she was very impressed with any of this!
She is normally my fiestiest. When I got to her she was just curled in a ball and accepting her fate. My husband had a talk with both the boss and the boys when he got home and there are no menacing dogs loose today. This is what Buttons normally looks like.
20220126_105525.jpg

She is normally my fiestiest. When I got to her she was just curled in a ball and accepting her fate. My husband had a talk with both the boss and the boys when he got home and there are no menacing dogs loose today. This is what Buttons normally looks like.View attachment 3390984
Glad to hear it! Wow, what a beauty! Calicos and Tortoiseshells do have attitude, from what I've noticed, lol. I'm happy to hear that things got straightened out.

Back
Top Bottom