Of course! - I am German…
And too tired to do math now - support-ticket until 2am…
yes, you are German. Living in the Land that Time Forgot. Or is it the Land that Refuses to Acknowledge? Lol! No offense meant.

So, yes, I reiterate what I said the other day: your ducks are wusses. :)

I'm not even going to try to let mine out.

Do you guys mind taking your artic blast back? Currently only 11 here, feels like 7.5 at 4am in our what should be hottest month of summer
11° ?! - That is a very comfortable temperature compared to the 1,000° you are usually having during the summer months in Australia!
You should greatly appreciate that gift from mother nature! 🤣

yes, you are German. Living in the Land that Time Forgot. Or is it the Land that Refuses to Acknowledge? Lol! No offense meant.

So, yes, I reiterate what I said the other day: your ducks are wusses. :)

I'm not even going to try to let mine out.
They are just frustrated that the ice on the pond is too thick to break through. Otherwise they would spend the whole day bobbing in the pond doing duck things.

[...]
Better to live here than in the land of the Khmer Green with a Smurf as chancellor, an imbecile responsible for the economy and a chattering goose as foreign minister.

You get used to Fahrenheit, Inches, Gallons and Pounds. Not that i like them, but if that's the only evil i can live with that. - And it is always good for a prank like »i need that 2x4 cut into two pieces of 115cm in length…«

No, we haven't received the heat promised in exchange!
Look we are trying to bring the heat up but apparently our air's too moist and keeps soaking it out. Though apparently still sweltering in the Northen teritory, we had a yough bloke from there start down here and I am yet to see him without his puffer jacket on... Geez I hope someone checks on him this morning and makes sure he didn't freeze over!

Back
Top Bottom