Good morning and Evening.

@Canadian Wind
you don't have heat?

How did your critter make it?
I have heat, in the form of two space heaters. They are enough normally to keep things at a reasonable temperature, but not through this! With the temps going up over night, it's now at least not frozen anymore.

I was unable to go out yesterday due to my asthma. I'd given everyone tons of extra food and am keeping my fingers crossed that they made it through. I'll be checking on them in a little bit. Kind of scared to go out there...

You need to move south of the border. lol

I hope you find everyone alive and well. You too take care.
Oh, believe me, BF is trying his darndest to get me to do just that! :D

Went to replenish my water, and to my utter amazement all four of the Muscovy that had refused to return to the coop were there to greet me! Did a quick check on the rabbits, and didn't lose any of them, either. Haven't had a chance to check the coops yet, but by the quacking, I think we're good there too.

My feet are now frozen. Thus why I didn't go trudging through the snow yet.

Happy Second Day of the Weekend to Everybody!

From the freezer (almost) to the oven today: Yesterday it was barely over the freezing mark, today we're at a comfortable 16° (60F). That weather gives me migraines and best treatment for those is to go back outside, prank some ducks and work on the garden…
:frow

Back
Top Bottom