These are the friendliest ducklings I've ever had. Same parents raised the same. The last batch named me axe murderer almost at birth. These run out of the warmer when they see me, nibble my hands, peep at me, calmly move out of the way when I change them and are not even scared of the bag of death. There must be something wrong with them.

These are the friendliest ducklings I've ever had. Same parents raised the same. The last batch named me axe murderer almost at birth. These run out of the warmer when they see me, nibble my hands, peep at me, calmly move out of the way when I change them and are not even scared of the bag of death. There must be something wrong with them.
Small group of ducklings? - You became part of their nest-flock…

Any more blurry pictures or videos of ducklings eating your fingers?

Well today sucks. I woke up with strep throat. But worse than that hubby stuck his finger in the hedge trimmer. Industrial hedge trimmer. He had on Teflon gloves or we would be undergoing reattachment. As it is, he's getting a bunch of stiches in his right index finger. I am NOT picking his nose for him.
Oh dang, I'm sorry to hear that! ALL of that! HUGS to you all, and I hope you both recover quickly!

Happy 2nd Monday to Everybody!

If it feels like Monday, it smells like Monday, there's work like on a Monday it must be Monday!
🥴😵
NOPE! Managed to talk my daughter into taking my shift tonight (as well as her own this evening) since we are currently down to just one vehicle. It helps though that we're both working at the same place right now and can make adjustments like this.

And I get to sit back and enjoy the cold damp of my trailer as I surf and play games. ;)

Back
Top Bottom