Merde! - I wanted to finish the chicken-wire around the berry garden today and i made it through ¾ of it:
full

Then i ran out of chicken wire… 😟
full

And yes, that is Mr. Limpy carefully observing what ol' humon is doing wrong again. Just 10 foot of chickenwire is missing! 🤯 Now i have to harvest some of the old fences that i had set up around the house in 2019 to keep everybody "safe". Kicks me back one day…

Merde! - I wanted to finish the chicken-wire around the berry garden today and i made it through ¾ of it:
full

Then i ran out of chicken wire… 😟
full

And yes, that is Mr. Limpy carefully observing what ol' humon is doing wrong again. Just 10 foot of chickenwire is missing! 🤯 Now i have to harvest some of the old fences that i had set up around the house in 2019 to keep everybody "safe". Kicks me back one day…
It never fails! Or rather, it always does? 🤔

Sounds like a nice week. We're to start with better temps tomorrow one more morning in the 20's today 19F. They predicted 14 for a low this morning so I'll tke 19.

Good Morning nd Evening Everyone.
Same here: Tonight was brutal cold - for March - we went down to -6° (21F), even my greenhouse went down to -2° (28F)! Fortunately Kale and cabbage is able to withstand these temperatures. - To my (pleasant) surprise!
Just one more night - tonight - with a frost warning and we're done here!

Why are you moving again so soon? Did I miss something?
Greener pastures. This current place was always temporary, 2 bedroom cottage with 5 people and 5(now 4) cats is not comfortable at all. Throw in the young lads 200m away with their feral dogs (ment to be sheep dogs) that roam wild and kill cats out of boredom while picking fights with our locked up dogs, we've been here too long.

Back
Top Bottom