There are bigfoot pictures in Pennsylvania by auto camera

i agree it doesn't exist ... I just happen to know a lot about bigfoot so you can ask me questions I like budgies too I had two and last thursday one of them flew away and she got over the wall two the walmart that is really close to our house and we found her in a bush but she flew out to a tree and then flew out of that tree to a palm tree and we stood under the palm for an hour and a half and she then flew out of there to a couple other big trees and could here her but could not see her so we left her there

Last edited:
i agree it doesn't exist ... I just happen to know a lot about bigfoot so you can ask me questions         I like budgies too                                                                                        I had two and last thursday one of them flew away and she got over the wall two the walmart that is really close to our house and we found her in a bush but she flew out to a tree and then flew out of that tree to a palm tree and we stood under the palm for an hour and a half and she then flew out of there to a couple other big trees and could here her but could not see her so we left her there

I had a young budgie escape over the summer....next day with the sound of the rest of the flock he stayed near. I eventually caught him since it was raining. I since named him Chase. Lol

i agree it doesn't exist ... I just happen to know a lot about bigfoot so you can ask me questions         I like budgies too                                                                                        I had two and last thursday one of them flew away and she got over the wall two the walmart that is really close to our house and we found her in a bush but she flew out to a tree and then flew out of that tree to a palm tree and we stood under the palm for an hour and a half and she then flew out of there to a couple other big trees and could here her but could not see her so we left her there

Why not discuss questions about big foot right here on the thread?

That was an interesting article. The lack of a body leaves me doubting. Parakeets aside, I think we should keep an open mind on this subject. There must be thousands of life forms yet undiscovered; most would probably be in the depths of the seas and in the microscopic world. Let's keep an open mind and wide open eyes. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

That was an interesting article. The lack of a body leaves me doubting. Parakeets aside, I think we should keep an open mind on this subject. There must be thousands of life forms yet undiscovered; most would probably be in the depths of the seas and in the microscopic world. Let's keep an open mind and wide open eyes. Who knows what tomorrow will bring?

i agree

Back
Top Bottom