If you try forcing her to eat, make sure it goes down the right pipe. If you're sure it's yolk, she's going to need antibiotics ... Not sure which THINK Baytril, Fish Mox, Enrofloxacin, Amoxicillin. I've tagged a few that will know the dose & which to use :hugs
And I meant the crop is watery. Her abdomen feels fine.

Wait until she starts feeling better tomorrow to offer her food. The antibiotic will probably cause improvement by tomorrow, unless she's too far gone. Water is more important right now.
There's no more thick yellow and she passed some poo. She was up walking around and wining for us to go to bed. Guess I'm sleeping at 8pm. She seems very perky and her comb is red.

She started sleeping with her head on my chest, but now she's sleeping on my hand. Ugh. Anything for this baby girl.

Attachments

• 20181122_215641.jpg
    20181122_215641.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 21
Wait until she starts feeling better tomorrow to offer her food. The antibiotic will probably cause improvement by tomorrow, unless she's too far gone. Water is more important right now.
I agree with this. See if the antibiotics will kick in. You don't want to start forcing any food/water.
Check the crop first thing in the morning before she eats/drinks, it should be empty.

The poop is concerning for sure. Hopefully the antibiotics will help. It's hard to tell if it's due to a broken egg, severe infection or an underlying reproductive problem like cancer.
Time will tell if she will pull through.

Please keep us posted.

Update: she did the thick yellow poo again when she woke up. She's drinking alot again. And she's doing her cute little talk. Will try another bath again and some tums. Maybe she will eat a boiled egg today.

Update: she did the thick yellow poo again when she woke up. She's drinking alot again. And she's doing her cute little talk. Will try another bath again and some tums. Maybe she will eat a boiled egg today.
And her crop still is squishy. Not empty this morning.

Back
Top Bottom