Are the mites gone?
He's getting the vitamins right?
He doesn’t get up anymore. He hasn’t gotten completely paralyzed but one of his legs is slowly stiffening up. I haven’t been giving him the remedy because I’m sure that his case has nothing to do with worms or mites. I’m sure they aren’t bugging him anymore. No way to treat this disease right?

He doesn’t get up anymore. He hasn’t gotten completely paralyzed but one of his legs is slowly stiffening up. I haven’t been giving him the remedy because I’m sure that his case has nothing to do with worms or mites. I’m sure they aren’t bugging him anymore. No way to treat this disease right?
I'm sorry to hear he's getting worse.
I don't know what else you can do unless vet care is an option.
If you lose him, then having a necropsy through your state lab will give you the best information as to the cause of his decline.

I'm sorry to hear he's getting worse.
I don't know what else you can do unless vet care is an option.
If you lose him, then having a necropsy through your state lab will give you the best information as to the cause of his decline.
Unfortunately, he has passed. It was a sudden death. His leg never stiffened up completely. I’m thinking he might’ve had a seizure. A necropsy would’ve been a good idea but I just buried him. He’s in a better place now. Thank you and the others for trying to help me out with him and his many illnesses.

Unfortunately, he has passed. It was a sudden death. His leg never stiffened up completely. I’m thinking he might’ve had a seizure. A necropsy would’ve been a good idea but I just buried him. He’s in a better place now. Thank you and the others for trying to help me out with him and his many illnesses.
I'm sorry to hear he died:hugs

Back
Top Bottom