URGENT!! SICK CHICK! NEED HELP! URGENT!!

Can
I have experienced that with one of my chicks before and it spread to the others and my bigger chickens What I did is found chicken antibiotics and fed it that there is somthing like that if you search it up and when you get it there is intructions on how to use it and how much to give it you have to keep them on it for a least 4 days or somthing. I hope that might help it saved on of my chickens life with that same sickness.

Can you tell me the name of that antibiotic? Please?

Hi. Thank you for a prompt response.
Now answering your questions.
  • My father actually got them for a family who raises them near the place where dad works. The two hens were brought from the same family as week old chicks.
  • Brooder is basically a small tungsten bulb. A proper heat lamp isn't available anywhere since the supply stopped from China. The temp inside is around 37-38 degree Celsius.
  • I don't really know there exact age. Dad forgot to ask when he brought them. I supposed they should be 2 - 3 weeks old. I am attaching video, you may know better when you'll see them
  • Sterilize? I washed the whole area (floor, cage etc) with soap and water then mopped it with Dettol Liquid. They were out when I cleaned it.
  • I live in Karachi, Pakistan. The average temp here, these days, is 25 to 30 degree Celsius.
He is now getting weaker as hours pass by.

Links to videos:

Attachments

• sdsad.jpg
    sdsad.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 6
You should try chicken antibiotics the sooner the better because if that the sickness I think it is then it will get bad fast. Another thing it could have worms so go to a chicken place and by worming tablets or their is this worming tablet liquid you can put in their water and it helps a lot. Also I know this sounds weird but Cheak their poos and I if their is blood in on it then that's bad I don't know the thing you can give them for it but search it up and their will be something about it. That is some things it could be
Hope your chicks are okay!
Coccidosis is common in chicks, but as far as I know it will not show symptoms of nasal discharge, as these chicks are.

Back
Top Bottom