Wanted: Female Call or Australian Spotted Duck(s)

RainForestBird

Songster
Jul 12, 2016
Looking for a female Call or Australian Spotted Duck. Prefer nutmeg color, or pastel but will consider other colors. I have a small flock of Calls and Spotteds. All ducks are well cared for and have pools of fresh, clean water for swimming, allowed to free range and fed high quality feed plus fruits and veggies. If you have more than one, will consider taking 2 or 3.

Looking for a female Call or Australian Spotted Duck. Prefer nutmeg color, or pastel but will consider other colors. I have a small flock of Calls and Spotteds. All ducks are well cared for and have pools of fresh, clean water for swimming, allowed to free range and fed high quality feed plus fruits and veggies. If you have more than one, will consider taking 2 or 3.
Are you anywhere near southwest Missouri?

At the moment, I'm in Arizona. Hoping to find ducks closer to this location, but I will consider shipping. If you have call ducks I can have them shipped. Or have someone come get them in Washington.
Would help to know where you are you are able to update you profile under the account heading

Not really, I'm in Arizona. But I will consider shipping if the weather behaves. Can you PM me with the details of what you have so that I can consider it? Thank you.
I have never shipped any birds and wouldn't know how to go about it, Arizona would probably be too far I would worry about them making it. I mostly have drakes to sell and just one girl. Just thought I would see where you were on the off chance you were close enough for a meet up.:)

At the moment, I'm in Arizona. Hoping to find ducks closer to this location, but I will consider shipping. If you have call ducks I can have them shipped. Or have someone come get them in Washington.

I think they would perish if you tried I do not have nor want ducks but was trying to say please add a location to you profile to help those that want to answer.. your might get mpre answers in your state thread also

Back
Top Bottom