Pics
It sure is ! Especially when its humid hot! 🥵
I hate it when it's like that, it's the worst. It has been like that here for the past week and I don't like it 😭 My dad had me, my sis, and my brother fix the cow fence this weekend because a tree fell on it and move the fence line which made it even harder because we had to dig new holes for the posts.🥵

I hate it when it's like that, it's the worst. It has been like that here for the past week and I don't like it 😭 My dad had me, my sis, and my brother fix the cow fence this weekend because a tree fell on it and move the fence line which made it even harder because we had to dig new holes for the posts.🥵
Yes it sure is! The humidity just makes work so much harder. Especially after it rains it is just horrible! It doesn't help that the cows need water almost every day 😑......

Moon picture i took yesterday ....
These are just a bunch of picturesi took yesterday or before that because i was kinda bored😬
RSCN3531.JPG
DSCN3242.JPG
FSCN0002.JPG
DSCN3486.JPG
DSCN3219.JPG
DSCN3354.JPG
DSCN2522.JPG
DSCN2975.JPG
DSCN2733.JPG
DSCN2523.JPG

1: Moon
2. Pecas ( in Spanish it means freckles)
3. Weird shaped rainbow with some editing of course 🙃
4. Barnyard mix rooster
5.Candice
6. Skittles chick
7. Some of our quail
8. Mille chick
9. Lavender orp Roo
10. Barnyard mix chicks

Last edited:
im sorry we had to get a tree of our pig fence luckily, we didn't have to move the fence line
Yes it sure is! The humidity just makes work so much harder. Especially after it rains it is just horrible! It doesn't help that the cows need water almost every day 😑......
i agree ,and her it rans every other night or at least once every 3 nights
We had to butcher meat birds last week and it was roasting and the humidity was awful.
well you didnt have to cook them then 🥴

IMG_20220807_181857203.jpg

Everyone meet Rhonda! She is our miracle Rhode island red hen. She looks a little different because she stuck her head into a bowl of a hungry dog 😬.... Anyways I was able to save her just not her left eye. Her beak definitely needs another trimming but other than that she is doing great! She is also one of our best egg layers!!!

View attachment 3215119
Everyone meet Rhonda! She is our miracle Rhode island red hen. She looks a little different because she stuck her head into a bowl of a hungry dog 😬.... Anyways I was able to save her just not her left eye. Her beak definitely needs another trimming but other than that she is doing great! She is also one of our best egg layers!!!
I have a miracle baby too! She only has one and a half legs, but still gets around with the best of 'em! Limps on land but swims well.
IMG_0033.JPG

Back
Top Bottom