Welsh Harlequin

The thing I don't like about metzer is when I try to order 2 ducklings from them it says...
If you wish to order fewer than the Standard Minimum number of ducks (10), the cost of the birds must be at least $40, excluding sexing charges.
You may remove these birds from your order, add more to meet the cost minimum, or you may opt to pay the minimum price ($40) for these birds.
Any sexing charges will be in addition to the minimum price of $40.

That is crazy! I bought mine from Holderread. It cost me 67.50 for 10 WH. They sent me a extra duckling and she is a perkin. They shipped them on a Monday and I got them at 7 am Wedsday.

Here's my WH pair, Wingman and Willow from when they were babies, to now :3

Oh my goodness! Your ducks are all gorgeous! These ducks are seriously some of the prettiest ducks I've ever seen. From what I've read, they seem small and hardy and friendly. I ordered a pair of Welsh Harlequin ducklings, along with a few other breeds, and they'll be here in February. I can't wait!

~PotatoWaffles

Oh my goodness! Your ducks are all gorgeous! These ducks are seriously some of the prettiest ducks I've ever seen. From what I've read, they seem small and hardy and friendly. I ordered a pair of Welsh Harlequin ducklings, along with a few other breeds, and they'll be here in February. I can't wait!

~PotatoWaffles
Where did you order them?
Edit: Who did you order them from? Metzer farms? Efowl.com?

Last edited:
I ordered them from Metzer Farms. The whole minimum charge thing kind of sucked, but I understand it's necessary to add the heating pack when shipping so few birds. And I don't have the accommodations to keep a large number of birds, so I only got six and just paid the extra charge. I also paid the extra charge for sexing because I wanted a couple pairs of different breeds.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom