What did you do in the garden today?

I paid through the nose to have mine out at 49.
The one thing we were not gifted with enamel.
I am 63 now do not regret getting them out

What was it like getting them out? Were you scared? The dentist doesn’t bother me but that thought does! What was it like? Then what happened? Did you get dentures? What is that like?
Sorry so many questions! And kinda personal too. You don’t have to answer. But I don’t know anyone like you to ask.

Still resistant the urge to start seeds... it really is an urge though!

Snow melted yesterday with the sun out. Today was mostly cloud with the sun poking out just for a bit that I noticed. I was in my office most of the day though anyway. 10 day weather forecast shows mostly 40s with a 2 or 3 days in the 30s. Supposedly we should expect to be in the 50s on the 15th and 16th, that will be nice.

Back to seed starting (or my waiting to start), anybody have an idea for a larger biodegradable pot (6" pot size or so) that I could use to start melons indoors and then plant directly in the ground outside without disturbing roots? I don't want to spend a bunch of money for them and they seem to get pricey at that size. I also worry about water causing them to weaken and the bottoms falling out when I go to move them or the sides splitting open.

You all can give me all the sugar, I love it all sweet! 🍨🥧🧁🍰🎂🍭

@BReeder! if you don't love too sweet you aren't going to like those SuperSweet 100 tomatoes you got. They even made my sugar loving husband and I gag.
I like sweet things, but not sweet pickles. I have a sweet tooth for sure - speaking of dentists... I love sweet and I love sour. Pickles need to be sour though.

Back
Top Bottom