Who am I and what is my gender :-)

White chicken is a 1.5 year old laying hen. Dad SLW mom one of the brown older hens pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_3614.jpeg
    IMG_3614.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
If you guys don’t mind I put a post up about my older chickens having issues and no one is looking and responding. Click on my icon to look at my page to look at the post please! You guys/gals/it are AMAZING!

Well if anyone lives in Missouri and wants some chickens let me know! Or quail! I have way more than I should! I incubate year round and always have birds to share free of charge! Donations for chickens needs like a bag of feed or whatever is welcome! :) or swaps.

Someone mentioned all RIR have black tail feathers. Actually all of my older hens have black tipped tail feathers also black markings show through their plumage very light. You just can’t see in the pics.
Rhode Island Reds have black tail feathers with no white.

You posted photos of some hens that have large amounts of white in their tail feathers. Those hens are absolutely not Rhode Island Reds.

If you have red hens with black tail feathers, and no white, then they do have a chance of being Rhode Island Reds.

Rhode Island Reds have black tail feathers with no white.

You posted photos of some hens that have large amounts of white in their tail feathers. Those hens are absolutely not Rhode Island Reds.

If you have red hens with black tail feathers, and no white, then they do have a chance of being Rhode Island Reds.
The one who passed has zero white

Back
Top Bottom