Who is laying my green eggs???

Trimpkey

Songster
5 Years
Dec 22, 2016
Rural Virginia
I have 12 chickens. 11 of them are 23 weeks old and one has started laying small green eggs every couple of days. I believed my breeds to be
Australorp
3 x lavender orpingtons
Buff Brahma
2 x Dominique's
1 barred rock
1 white leghorn
1 polish
1 Rhode island red
1 beige chicken who has been laying brown eggs for a year
One of the lavender orpingtons is lighter in color than the other two. I can't figure out who is laying the green eggs. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20200911_184236174.jpg
    IMG_20200911_184236174.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20200911_185534239.jpg
    IMG_20200911_185534239.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 87
The buff bird towards the right of the pic looks kinda like an easter egger. Was that the 'beige chicken' or no?
The beige older hen is next to the white one. The beige one on the right with black neck feathers and feathery feet, I thought she was a buff Brahma, but I could be wrong.

I have 12 chickens. 11 of them are 23 weeks old and one has started laying small green eggs every couple of days. I believed my breeds to be
Australorp
3 x lavender orpingtons
Buff Brahma
2 x Dominique's
1 barred rock
1 white leghorn
1 polish
1 Rhode island red
One of the lavender orpingtons is lighter in color than the other two. I can't figure out who is laying the green eggs. Thank you!
I’m thinking your green egg layer is the one all the way to the right you only have one Dominique, the one to the right might be an olive Egger?

Australorp
3 x lavender orpingtons
Buff Brahma
2 x Dominique's
1 barred rock
1 white leghorn
1 polish
1 Rhode island red
Your beige chicken looks like a brown sex link.

Australorp
3 x lavender orpingtons
Buff Brahma
2 x Dominique's
1 barred rock
1 white leghorn
1 polish
1 Rhode island red
That blurred chicken may be the other Dominique you are talking about do you have a pic of her face? I still think barred chicken all the way to the right is an olive Egger.

Back
Top Bottom