You know you're chicken-obsessed when...

Quote:
Um, I think you were kind of already there....

Or when you're a teenager spending a Friday night on a chicken forum with other social misfits.
hide.gif

know how you feel i'm 18 and shoul be out partying nope I'm sitting on a chicken boar and facebook in my boots.

Probably just as well.... I don't even know how to "party". My idea of a party is a good game of Sorry and a 2 liter bottle or root beer with like three friends.

Quote:
know how you feel i'm 18 and shoul be out partying nope I'm sitting on a chicken boar and facebook in my boots.

Probably just as well.... I don't even know how to "party". My idea of a party is a good game of Sorry and a 2 liter bottle or root beer with like three friends.

thumbsup.gif

Quote:

thumbsup.gif

That's right, I'm one of the cool people.
cool.png

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

cool.png

You actually are. Stay on that right track..
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
cool.png

smile.png

Oh, I am? That's news.... I've always been proud to be a misfit; now I'm going to have to adjust.
gig.gif
Though I've noticed you adults have a different definition of cool, so...
Anyway, thank you.
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
smile.png

Oh, I am? That's news.... I've always been proud to be a misfit; now I'm going to have to adjust.
gig.gif
Anyway, thank you.
smile.png

My idea of a party smells like... victory. (Bonus points for anyone who can tell everyone what I'm referencing, and why it's quite frightening if you think about it.
wink.png
)

In all seriousness, though, BYC is often visited by me on Friday nights as well. The idea of "partying" gives me a headache. I can barely stand large birthday parties.
lol.png
A party for me would be along the lines of a trip to an actual rifle range or a fishing trip, or maybe a visit to an orchestra. I'm this freakish mix of nerd, redneck, and that creepy guy three houses down.

Yeah.....my friend is like ALWAYS trying to ID' chickens. I drive myself crazy trying to ID ducks. Like the Aflac commercial? LOL! They interchange between a Runner and a Pekin. I'm waiting for the day when they use a female....
big_smile.png

I do it with fish. I refuse to even watch anything fish related with anyone anymore.
roll.png
They'll ask me to identify it, then they tease me about it...
hmm.png

It's ok though...because at least I'm cool on BYC.
cool.png

Quote:
gig.gif
Anyway, thank you.
smile.png

My idea of a party smells like... victory. (Bonus points for anyone who can tell everyone what I'm referencing, and why it's quite frightening if you think about it.
wink.png
)

In all seriousness, though, BYC is often visited by me on Friday nights as well. The idea of "partying" gives me a headache. I can barely stand large birthday parties.
lol.png
A party for me would be along the lines of a trip to an actual rifle range or a fishing trip, or maybe a visit to an orchestra. I'm this freakish mix of nerd, redneck, and that creepy guy three houses down.

Yeah, I have no idea what you said.
idunno.gif

One of my best friends (nine days older than me) and I did a huge joint party last year.... I'm not doing it again. It was fun, but I ha a huge headache afterwards. I learned that teen girls on sugar in large groups is not a good idea.

"That creepy guy three houses down".... You're a drug dealer?!
th.gif
(Our creepy guy down the street was growing crops that should not be grown in his basement.)

Back
Top Bottom