You know you're chicken-obsessed when...

What is funny is you are the only one to notice the chickens in the movie scene looking at someone or thing off screen... chickens are not good actors.

... When you can actually see a chicken and recognize its breed. And when you watch a music video that has a hen in the beginning, no roosters in the room... AND THE HEN CROWS! .. and it drives you so crazy you watch the video over and over again just so you can scream and rant and get all mad and wish you could have directed the video.

...When you watch a video in a spanish class that shows a hen crowing and you feel the need to walk up to the teacher and point out the backwardness of the clip you just watched. Especially when you don't speak the language and have no idea what else just happened in the video.

I really should not read these random threads at bedtime! ROFL!!!!

My kids know that whenever we pass any sort of outbuilding, I will opine at length on what modifications I would make in order to convert it to a chicken coop.

My other obsession is knitting, so you know I love the knitting hen in the movie "Chicken Run"!

You know you are obsessed when you see any structure and you start building it in your head as a chicken coop. Then of course you have to put it in your notebook that is marked chicken coops. Lol! I have a whole notebook that is like this. To bad I dont have enough lumber to build all of these coops.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom