Pics

servpolice

Crowing
9 Years
Oct 10, 2013
Ireland
So, I was waiting for someone to make this thread but I got a suprise this morning on the 1st of January 2020 which forced me to start the 2020 Gosling Hatch-A-Long :)
20200101_023049.jpg

I've never had a goose egg this early and everyone here is suprised but yet again not suprised because the mating, fighting and pairing of Geese started last October which usually is in February and eggs come March-April.

I know I'm not the only with the unusual behaviour with their geese and I do still wonder what's going on!

I think my buff female laid this egg so that means I've to separate the young males already :')

Tbh I actually can't believe it but here we go haha

Looking forward to hatching early this year! Hope everyone reading this will have great success and please let us know if you got any questions!

Goodluck and have a good hatch folks!

So another egg was laid this morning, meaning that the other egg was laid on New Years Eve (31st of December 2019).

I separated my two young ganders from the flock so I can get the big males to mate with them.

All ganders have the buff gene so fingers crossed with the eggs!

The 2020 thread is a getting off to an early start! Congrats!

Thankfully, once the snow started really flying here, no more eggs or signs of breeding with my gang. I'm sure that will change in a month, but I appreciate the calm before the storm.

Back
Top Bottom