Best friend Poem I wrote...

LOVE IT!!!!
love.gif

Honestly, no. I think it sound perfect. You should polish it into a song, then you can edit it to match the song better (if you need too!) I love it!
love.gif

Thank you! And if you want, (if you call sometime) we could make it a duet with your flute! That would be fun! OR, my best friend could play the piano, and I'm learning the guitar, I could play some chords, and have a trio! (And all sing) THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO FUN!
highfive.gif
I'm mad though, Jose is doing better on Fur' Elise, than me! And I taught him!!!! Lol, no he has a gift for the piano. Honestly. I was amazed. Now he drives me crazy with "Heart and Soul". Plays it, and plays it, and plays it! Now I do that with "Talking to the moon". Drove my g-ma insane today i think! lol.

When I was making this poem a song (figuring out the melody) I recorded it, and I discovered some things I never knew I could do with my voice! I am sooooooo happy! I have a tone, and some notes I didn't know I could hit! But I have mild asthma, so I'm like:
th.gif
after a whole song! lol. But since I started singing (all the time, just to myself) I found that I don't cough as much, so maybe that is helping? My new bedroom at the new house has great acoustics, today I think I drove the neighbors mad with my songs... Ha Ha, but the police didn't show up, so I guess I'm not THAT bad!

Thank you! And if you want, (if you call sometime) we could make it a duet with your flute! That would be fun! OR, my best friend could play the piano, and I'm learning the guitar, I could play some chords, and have a trio! (And all sing) THAT WOULD BE SOOOOOO FUN!
highfive.gif
I'm mad though, Jose is doing better on Fur' Elise, than me! And I taught him!!!! Lol, no he has a gift for the piano. Honestly. I was amazed. Now he drives me crazy with "Heart and Soul". Plays it, and plays it, and plays it! Now I do that with "Talking to the moon". Drove my g-ma insane today i think! lol.

When I was making this poem a song (figuring out the melody) I recorded it, and I discovered some things I never knew I could do with my voice! I am sooooooo happy! I have a tone, and some notes I didn't know I could hit! But I have mild asthma, so I'm like:
th.gif
after a whole song! lol. But since I started singing (all the time, just to myself) I found that I don't cough as much, so maybe that is helping? My new bedroom at the new house has great acoustics, today I think I drove the neighbors mad with my songs... Ha Ha, but the police didn't show up, so I guess I'm not THAT bad!
Aw, I doubt you drove the neighbors nuts! I'll bet you have a great voice!

Back
Top Bottom