California-Southern

We have a flock of 10 Hens & 2 ducks that we need to re-home. We are hoping they can all stay together. They were all hand raised & are very friendly pet birds. Good with dogs, cats, and kids. We are moving across the country & have decided not to take them with us for many reasons. Everything you see in the photos is included, the 2 coops, nesting boxes, feeder, perch, pool, and the enclosure too. The enclosure is made of lightweight PVC pipes with green mesh zip tied together, its been a great way to keep them safe from predators & can be easily disassembled & reassembled in your yard.
We have a diverse flock of many different breeds with multicolored egg layers, they are all healthy and beautiful.
Serious inquiries only. Not for eating or fighting! PETS ONLY.
Feel free to email, call or text with any questions
thank you
Chris

[email protected]
562-706-5374

0.jpg

We have a flock of 10 Hens & 2 ducks that we need to re-home. We are hoping they can all stay together. They were all hand raised & are very friendly pet birds. Good with dogs, cats, and kids. We are moving across the country & have decided not to take them with us for many reasons. Everything you see in the photos is included, the 2 coops, nesting boxes, feeder, perch, pool, and the enclosure too. The enclosure is made of lightweight PVC pipes with green mesh zip tied together, its been a great way to keep them safe from predators & can be easily disassembled & reassembled in your yard.
We have a diverse flock of many different breeds with multicolored egg layers, they are all healthy and beautiful.
Serious inquiries only. Not for eating or fighting! PETS ONLY.
Feel free to email, call or text with any questions
thank you
Chris

[email protected]
562-706-5374

Is that a Brahma? And a BLRW next to her? Is that a rooster on the left of the BLRW?

Last edited:
Would anyone in So. Cal. like to rehome my 2 roosters? Wanted to do an egg project for my grand kids but I don't have the time or tools.

This BCM is around 30 weeks old, he is very sweet and has never hurt anyone in the flock.

This RIR is around 26 weeks old and has just started talking. He isn't mean in any way and pretty much does whatever the hens tell him..

The wife is a little over the crowing thing and I'm looking to add more hens. Thanks.

Would anyone in So. Cal. like to rehome my 2 roosters? Wanted to do an egg project for my grand kids but I don't have the time or tools. This BCM is around 30 weeks old, he is very sweet and has never hurt anyone in the flock. This RIR is around 26 weeks old and has just started talking. He isn't mean in any way and pretty much does whatever the hens tell him.. The wife is a little over the crowing thing and I'm looking to add more hens. Thanks.
You may be able to get someone on CL to take them but I worry about what they may use them for. Otherwise unless show quality I would suggest Sunday lunch and make DW happy x2

Back
Top Bottom