Chicks scheduled to ship today! YAY!! Anyone else?

Our chicks should be shipping out today too - soooo excited!!!!! We should be getting 3 BO's, 1 Australorp & 1 Silkie. Ours are coming from MPC also & we didn't get any phone calls with order problems so I hope that means everything went OK - I got a little nervous when I read a few of these posts. My kids (& me too) have been counting down the days on a chalkboard until their hatch date.

Can't wait to see everybodys pics of the new babies!!!!

Quote:
Try rockinpaints on here (nell) and she has a hatchery The fancy chick. She has minimun order of chicks of 5 so you can do small orders with her and I have been very happy with her chicks. I just got some last week.

Quote:
I didn't receive a call until 1:30 PM on the day that they were supposed to ship. Mine were to include silkies also and they had none to fill the order....mine were ordered the beginning of June so please let me know if you do receive your silkie, thanks, and good luck with your babies
smile.png

My babies shipped yesterday and I am eagerly (and IMPATIENTLY) awaiting their arrival! This time I'm expecting 2 partridge rocks, 2 columbian wyandottes, 1 australorp, 1 easter egger and 1 ancona. This is my second shipment from MyPetChicken.com - the first was 7 barred rocks 2 years ago (April 1, 2009). We had ordered 7 in anticipation of losing one or more, and didn't lose the one until after they were two years old.

The easter egger and ancona are for my mom, who has three of my barred rocks, and wanted a blue/green egg layer and a white egg layer. She wants a pretty easter basket and her OWN eggs she can dye in March! This after she swore never to have pets again... but she loves the chickens
smile.png

should be here by this afternoon!!!! can't seem to go too far from the phone this morning

YES! My new chick babies are scheduled to come today or tomorrow from mypetchicken. I'm getting two Australorps, two Buff Brahma Bantams, a Speckled Sussex, and an Easter Egger! All pullets (I hope
roll.png
) I already have five leghorns, a Rhode Island Red, and a Barred Rock. I'm very excited.

Geez! So I confirmed the little fuzzy butts shipped yesterday and they arent here today. Sooo....I guess that means they should be tomorrow....the waiting is killing me! Man I cant remember feeling like this since I was 6 and waiting for christmas morning! Come on chicken santa deliver my presents to me NOW!
barnie.gif

Update -

Our 5 babies arrived this afternoon safe and sound - they were packed with extra padding and a heat pack. They were a bit quiet when I picked them up so made hubby open the box first.... everyone alive and well. They were VERY thirsty and began drinking/eating right away. By this evening, all were napping, preening and scratching around. Hope everyone else has the same positive experience. Happy Happy Happy!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom