dacjohns, what's the big idea?

oh and boo... i DO remember you bluejay attack... naughty bluejays!

hurray! they are laying!

I started to get my first green egg and my ducks layin now too. i got so many roosters from my hatch from Buster and Blueys eggs, now I've got plenty of excuses to order more chicks come spring.
jumpy.gif

ha ha ha. and my sister said the "practical side of her rolls her eyes that I have more animals"....and I told her, "practical shmactical, come get yourself a kitten." She shouldn't have told me she has "kitten fever" then. mwha ha haaa....

Thank you.

My black cat caught a mouse yesterday and he dropped it in a bucket for me so then I went out and showed the new kitties.... see? bad mousy...bad. Get that mouse. Get it. ha ha.

My rooster and Tree Chick got into a big fight yesterday. Both had a little blood on their faces. Poor Tree Chick she was traumatized for a bit afterwards, she always minds her own business and hangs by herself. Then big rooster tries to get her. She put up a good fight, but he got her pinned down and held her. Rooster had a silkie pinned the day before. Well, since it is not necessary to have a rooster, he's gotta go. No use in the hens getting torn up. I thought maybe I wanted to hatch some chicks, but my pen is full for now, and its just not worth the torn up hens. And if he can't hang out and free range with them nicely, well he can't stay. No, I don't want to build him a separate coop. This is the same reason I got rid of my roo 8 years ago. And he was suppose to be a hen, I bought him from the pullet cage, just sometimes that happens.
roll.png

And guess what, I made it to the PO on Saturday. What does that mean, why do I keep telling you about PO? hmmmm

Dac, your kitties are happy and loved.

Back
Top Bottom