Dog thread!šŸ¾

Took an evening walk around my local downtown.

Nice and breezy, not too cold.
IMG_1482.jpeg

IMG_1488.jpeg

I wanna train willow to
Will she fit? šŸ˜† I am just imagining it slowly sinking as soon as she gets on :lau

Tucker so "patiently" waiting for his dinner. Thats not for another 20 minutes. But his internal clock says its now :lau
Pepsi has the power of making food happen earlier :lau
IMG_6895.jpeg

Leave it up to The Dawg :D

On it!!! I think there might already be one. I think @BantyChooks or someone had a caged birds thread. But itā€™s dead. Iā€™ll make a new one lol
This explains Dawg's new thread šŸ¤£
Y'all Gypsy doesn't want to learn ANYTHING! šŸ˜­ šŸ˜­ Like I can try to teach her but she just wants the food but won't do it unless she sees the food, and even then if she'd rather do something else she doesn't care even if it's her favorite treat.

Remy on the other have is your hyper, smart, eager to please, learns in 1-2 sessions, living missile! I wish I could do a sport with her but there aren't many opportunities to do things around here, and she's scared of a lot of men so I don't think she'd do well in those environments.
Sometimes you have to teach them how training works šŸ˜… what have you been trying to teach her? You might need to make it easier and increase the reward frequency. You can also try throwing the treat to make it more fun, it helped Twiggy be more enthusiastic for training šŸ˜†

Back
Top Bottom