Eglu Omlet... Thoughts?

Have you asked anyone about building one for you? It might be worth looking into. I didn't find what the dimensions were, but it appears incredibly small. Especially for the money.

I have an Eglu Cube with a 3 meter run. Purchased it last year. This is my first time with chickens, I've raised pigeons and quail over the years.
I love the cube easy to clean. The run is nice and easy to move but I also made an additional portable "A" frame 8 by 10 feet. The Cube is fantastic to keep clean. If I were to do it again I would only buy a 1 meter run and build the portable run similar to what I have now.The short Eglu pen is hard to get inside to scope poop. The Eglu is over priced but for me the ease of cleaning convinced me to make the purchase.

If I were to do it again I would only buy a 1 meter run and build the portable run similar to what I have now.

Ha! It was the other way around for us! I got the cube with a 1m run and then two years later (when I decided to move it out of a fenced-in area) I got an additional 3m, making it a 4m run.

Our location is rocky and sloped, so the somewhat flexible Eglu run works in carefully chosen locations, whereas a rigid A-frame would not.

I love your setup!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom