Pics
IM at tsc and calcium gluconate says it’s for cattle? Is that right?
Yep that’s it!!

Ok, about being hot..... I believe their body temperature is 107F. So they will always feel hot to us. If you are ever thinking your duck may have an infection, it could be hot. I’ve had a Pekin with an infection infection in her toe. I felt the foot and then compared it to the other foot. Her infected foot was quite a bit hotter than the other.

Think about being egg bound as child labor. If she is having a difficult time during “labor”, she will probably be tired for quite awhile because she’s working hard. So her legs might be really tired from tensing up to push. Then when she has time to rest, she feels better. If she passes another egg and then starts feeling better, you will know it’s probably being egg bound. There are a few other issues it could be but let’s see if this works first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    381.1 KB · Views: 4
Ok so the calcium gluconate says that I should get rid of it after opened. Is it ok to keep since I’m only using a teaspoon of it for her or should I just toss it? Sorry for all the questions lol I’ve never dealed with anything like this before
PM me and I will give you my number if you like.

Back
Top Bottom