~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Before we start, I need: more Warriors and Foragers in Wing Flock and Claw Flock, Thorn Spurs and Goldenfeather, at least one Herbalist in Claw Flock, a War Chief in Claw Flock (he/she needs to be on Goldenfeather's side), and some chicks in Claw Flock.
(I'll be making a bunch of warriors and foragers. :D
Ooooooh, any (vague) possibility I could maybe get Thorn Spurs or Goldenfeather?
If no one else wants them, I mean. :p But let the other pups pick first! :wee)

Name: Stone
Flock: Wing Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): None
Personality: Smart, strong, spunky
Breed/Description: Silver Sebright
Parents: Dead
Sibling: Dead
Mate/Crush: Dead
Chicks: Dead
History: Everyone he ever loved died, end of story.
Other:
Username: ChickenCowboy02

Last edited:
Name: Thorn Spurs
Flock: Wing Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): She's kinda busy at the moment, but open.
Personality: Stubborn, bold, blunt, smart, brave, confident, would easily die for her flock, yet at the same time doesn't thrust herself into danger.
Breed/Description: Black breasted red old English game bantam hen with long, pointy spurs.
Siblings: None
Mate/Crush: Red (dead)
Chicks: Stripe and Peck
History: It's in the first post.
Other: Don't ever call Thorn Spurs old. She will rip your comb out.
Username: RoostersAreAwesome

~CLAW~
Blaze looked surprised and smug, he didn't expect to be called 'sir'. "Well," he clucked, not bothering to correct the young hen, "I'm not the one to ask. Goldenfeather is the Flock Leader, and he's probably planning a new attack right now!"

~WING~
"Claw Flock happened," Shadow said, an angry look on his face. "They attacked us at the border, and we lost. One of them spurred my eye."
Sweet nodded, "I see, well, I've done all I can do. You may go lie down in one of the nests."

Name: Cypress
Flock: Claw Flock
Trainer/Trainee(s): Open
Personality: Evil, guile, selfish, arrogant.
Breed/Description: Bantam Golden Laced Wyandotte
Siblings: Dead
Mate/Crush: Open.
Chicks: None, yet.
History: To be revealed...
Other:
Username: ChickenCowboy02

Thorn Spurs looked around camp. "How many did you hear?" She asked Rose.
"I'm not sure, but we should be careful. Those Clawflockers might be planning an invasion." She replied
"Cloud, Storm, Shadowfoot, Rose!" Thorn Spurs cackled. "You will be my patrol! Come quickly!"

Shadow glanced at Thorn Spurs, then realized he wasn't fit to battle. He clucked angrily to himself.

Blizzard ran up to Thorn Spurs "What about me? I can fight!" He said, his hackles raising the tiniest bit.
"You were part of the watch, and I also need a Warrior to defend camp." Thorn Spurs replied smoothly.
"Oh," Blizzard's hackles went back down. "I guess I'll guard the camp."
Thorn Spurs turned around without another word and plunged into the forest.

Back
Top Bottom