~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Dove smiled at the two chicks showing each other the skills they had learned in their short lives and a bittersweet feeling stole over her. It was good to see Silverfluff opening up and having fun, but Dove understood her nervousness about learning to defend herself. She thought wistfully of the days when chicks didn't have to worry about being attacked by other chickens. Suddenly, she saw Winter and Rose burst into camp. Hmm, Winter is normally pretty easygoing; why is she in such a hurry? Dove moved closer to them, keen to discover what was awry in the woods. She gasped as Rose told Thorn spurs of the Claw warriors in their territory. Not again... She thought.

Winter paused to catch her breath, then looked around for her brother. Was he here, with at least a warning of the oncoming attack, or was he on patrol, with no intimation of the coming attack? She began to panic.

Thorn Spurs looked around camp. "How many did you hear?" She asked Rose.
"I'm not sure, but we should be careful. Those Clawflockers might be planning an invasion." She replied
"Cloud, Storm, Shadowfoot, Rose!" Thorn Spurs cackled. "You will be my patrol! Come quickly!"

Shadow glanced at Thorn Spurs, then realized he wasn't fit to battle. He clucked angrily to himself.

Blizzard ran up to Thorn Spurs "What about me? I can fight!" He said, his hackles raising the tiniest bit.
"You were part of the watch, and I also need a Warrior to defend camp." Thorn Spurs replied smoothly.
"Oh," Blizzard's hackles went back down. "I guess I'll guard the camp."
Thorn Spurs turned around without another word and plunged into the forest.

Thorn Spurs looked around camp. "How many did you hear?" She asked Rose.
"I'm not sure, but we should be careful. Those Clawflockers might be planning an invasion." She replied
"Cloud, Storm, Shadowfoot, Rose!" Thorn Spurs cackled. "You will be my patrol! Come quickly!"

Shadow glanced at Thorn Spurs, then realized he wasn't fit to battle. He clucked angrily to himself.

Blizzard ran up to Thorn Spurs "What about me? I can fight!" He said, his hackles raising the tiniest bit.
"You were part of the watch, and I also need a Warrior to defend camp." Thorn Spurs replied smoothly.
"Oh," Blizzard's hackles went back down. "I guess I'll guard the camp."
Thorn Spurs turned around without another word and plunged into the forest.
"Whats going on?!" Fluff asked Silverfluff (@Rubysword)

Cloud turned around and looked at her three adopted chicks; Fluff, Feather, and Wing. She hoped she would see them again.
"Bye, Cloud!" Feather squeaked.
"I wish I could come." Wing peeped, sounding disappointed.
Cloud vanished into the undergrowth.

(She can, but she's a forager... She was looking for her brother cause she's just a tad overprotective lol.)

Winter sighed with relief as she saw Thorn spurs assign Blizzard to guard the camp. She knew he would be more happy fighting, but she was worried about him.
"
"I'm not sure," Silverfluff replied. "I think we're being invaded..." She added, an undertone of worry added to her voice. "Dove," she asked, looking around. She spotted her in the storage area. She hurried towards her. "Dove, what's going... What are you doing?" she asked.

Dove hurried around, gathering and mixing herbs. "There's about to be a battle. We're going to need poultices and medicine for the injured. Bring that and start mixing." She said, motioning to a bundle of herbs and a shell of water. "Stripe and fluff, if you'd like to help, Silverfluff can show you which herbs to mix."
(not sure if Stripe is going with or not.)

(She can, but she's a forager... She was looking for her brother cause she's just a tad overprotective lol.)

Winter sighed with relief as she saw Thorn spurs assign Blizzard to guard the camp. She knew he would be more happy fighting, but she was worried about him.
"
"I'm not sure," Silverfluff replied. "I think we're being invaded..." She added, an undertone of worry added to her voice. "Dove," she asked, looking around. She spotted her in the storage area. She hurried towards her. "Dove, what's going... What are you doing?" she asked.

Dove hurried around, gathering and mixing herbs. "There's about to be a battle. We're going to need poultices and medicine for the injured. Bring that and start mixing." She said, motioning to a bundle of herbs and a shell of water. "Stripe and fluff, if you'd like to help, Silverfluff can show you which herbs to mix."
"I`ll help!" Fluff peeped running closer to Silverfluff "I`m going to be a herberlist or whatever." she said under her breath

"

(I know she's a forager, I was asking if you wanted her to battle. Even the Top Broody is going on the patrol :p)
Wing looked worriedly at Silverfluff. "We're being invaded?" He asked, sounding scared.

Stripe mixed some herbs into a poultice. He collected some cobwebs for bleeding. I wish I could come on the patrol and help mother...

Back
Top Bottom