~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Blizzard's eyes scanned the forest. "Maybe, I'm not sure..." he muttered, staring intensely at the trees as if he could see through them.

"I'll enjoy defeating you!" Blaze spat after the retreating rooster. He let out a proud crow of victory and walked up to Goldenfeather. "Shall we return to camp?" he asked. (@RiverStorm)

(Nope, I already made her.)

(None of those names are taken, but Alex is too much of a human name.)
"yes." Goldenfeather said

"yes." Goldenfeather said
Blaze stared at Goldenfeather for a few moments, surprised that he wasn't saying anything else. Shouldn't he congratulate the patrol on our victory? Or tell all the other members of the patrol to head back to camp? Sometimes I'm not sure if Goldenfeather knows what he's doing... Blaze suddenly shook his head at the rebellious thought. How could I doubt my leader?

Blizzard's eyes scanned the forest. "Maybe, I'm not sure..." he muttered, staring intensely at the trees as if he could see through them.

"I'll enjoy defeating you!" Blaze spat after the retreating rooster. He let out a proud crow of victory and walked up to Goldenfeather. "Shall we return to camp?" he asked. (@RiverStorm)

(Nope, I already made her.)

(None of those names are taken, but Alex is too much of a human name.)
Awww, ok.

(But....Nevermund.Ok, thanks)

Blaze stared at Goldenfeather for a few moments, surprised that he wasn't saying anything else. Shouldn't he congratulate the patrol on our victory? Or tell all the other members of the patrol to head back to camp? Sometimes I'm not sure if Goldenfeather knows what he's doing... Blaze suddenly shook his head at the rebellious thought. How could I doubt my leader?
"Good job you all" he said blankly to the fighters "lets get back to camp,"

Back
Top Bottom