Pics
@jennybvcr She’s getting nutritonal yeast, electrolytes and probiotics. I have liquid B complex coming in the mail today, too.

She acts completely normal, she’s just very petite - it’s so strange!

Totally peewee! So stinking cute! I only ask because one of my Welsh Harlequins had a niacin deficiency at about 3 weeks and really fell behind the others growth-wise. She is doing fine now after the b complex but is still a bit smaller.

Hmmm. Well I’m worried now that you say that since her niacin comes from the nutritional yeast that’s on her food and she tends to get to the food after the other two ... Maybe it is a niacin deficiency?

@jennybvcr What B complex did you use? The one I ordered from Amazon is delayed so I was going to go to Whole Foods today and buy it ... there is a Vitamin B12 with B Complex sublingual liquid or I’ve also seen Poly-vi-sol mentioned?

Hmmm. Well I’m worried now that you say that since her niacin comes from the nutritional yeast that’s on her food and she tends to get to the food after the other two ... Maybe it is a niacin deficiency?

@jennybvcr What B complex did you use? The one I ordered from Amazon is delayed so I was going to go to Whole Foods today and buy it ... there is a Vitamin B12 with B Complex sublingual liquid or I’ve also seen Poly-vi-sol mentioned?

That is what was happening to my little one. She wasn’t getting as much food because she would get pushed out of the way by the two bigger girls. This is what I use. It’s from stop and shop. I put three droppers full on dried meal worms in a little bowl and then hold her in my lap and give her the worms. She doesn’t get all the liquid, which is why I use extra.

It took about a week of doing that every day for her to get back to normal and she hadn’t really had a problem since. The other Welsh Harlequin is showing some leg problems now so I’ve been doing the same for her and it seems to be helping.

C975B539-775D-4A91-9771-32D09B973020.jpeg

@jennybvcr You are amazing! I will do that starting today. She kind of forages throughout the bedding for leftovers in addition to out of their feeder, but I imagine she’s not getting that much of the yeast because of that ... Liquid it is!

It’s actually @Miss Lydia who is amazing. She’s talked me through all my ducky worries so far.

It’s actually @Miss Lydia who is amazing. She’s talked me through all my ducky worries so far.
@jennybvcr Your family sounds like my partner ... He’s CONSTANTLY telling me to go get a glass of water. So simple, but so true! (I hate admitting he’s right!)

And let’s all take a moment to sing @Miss Lydia’s praises - She is a lifesaver! Totally helped me through a ton of worries as well.

:love
Aww you ladies are just so sweet. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom