Flexi has left my cheeky Ray of sunshine
So sorry to learn this, Marie, so very sorry you've lost your friend. :hugs
Do not think that you failed her. I don't think there was anything you could do. Others will know better, but to me, your latest postings about her symptoms did not sound like worms ailed her. I suspected some other problem that no one can help, like a cancer. You gave her love and the great company of other hens and she had a great life with you. We here all care :hugs and send you hugs :hugs

I hear ya, and yes way too hot for that.

She will give up, one day she will just give up and go back to being a chicken ❤️
Not today she won’t be giving up. She was in the coop all day, in the heat, sitting on top of Shenandoah’s egg. I pulled out her box, adding a new sheet for her, and put her in the house. (I’m such a softie about my Xzit)

I was planning to do something this weekend in celebration. I can't keep up with the monster I created but I am loving it so I'm not going to complain. :gig

I am currently 23 pages behind.... 🙄
23 pages is manageable, try 50+!! I knew there'd be an avalanche when you announced. But it is wonderful, especially to hear from folks who have been off the thread!

Back
Top Bottom