Well that was (thankfully) a big non-event. I do think Gucci may have frozen in fear though. She doesn’t know what a well behaved Lynx Éowyn is.
You may very well be right on Gucci. But what a great cat indeed. She even left a mouse by my chair outside yesterday.

Integration Post #2

Here is the first video of interaction between a larger lady and a Rascal.

Of course the Rascal was my rule breaker, Lady Featherington. When I opened the door to let them out into their little fenced in grassy area, LF had another idea. She had decided to beach the fence and ran out and flew into my flimsy fence hitting it towards the top, bending it over with her bulk and flipping outside.

That was what told me it was time to take the fence down. Here is LF interacting with Sydney. The first of the larger ladies to investigate things.

Not too bad, no real scrapping.

Integration Update #5

?Am I up to 5?

I have lost count.......

I now know that Gucci can jump.

Betty gave her a peck in the back and up she went! I giggled a little. Is that bad of me?

Betty has pecked everyone of the Rascals so far. What did she get for her triumph?

Pecked by Hattie! 🤣

Betty has also been the only one to go through the Cluckle Hut and makes certain the littles haven't ruined it.

Back
Top Bottom