Churchill raccoon tax.
EDC25D90-CA9F-467E-AB17-209BBE6AA74B.jpeg
42BFBAC5-EDE3-4AF6-89D9-6E752AB253B0.jpeg

I would hate to think that my birds could catch a virus from me. I’m pretty sure that they can’t. (But I’m always up close and personal with them) :confused:
Yes it was my worry too, but Bob stated that it wasn’t possible. I had a bit of a worry when I shared (they stole) my toast with them last week when I was sick.

I think they are all smarter than me!

Raccoon talk tax. Golden girl Bernadette.
View attachment 3245369
Hi Bernie 💕

I just had the song Bernadette pop into my head, I tried belting it out but still congested and hoarse, so it came out more like ‘Koom-by-A’ hahaha.

Love how her colouring has come in very beautiful.

It has been peaceful at our tribe. 😊

Light has had a bare back for half a year now ... at first it was Foggy the rooster, but her back got balder after Foggy's departure. Apparently they will peck/pluck their own feathers so it can never regrow? We bought her a chicken saddle after some research and the result is IMMEDIATE. so happy that she will have feathers for winter.
View attachment 3244896

A mug from Poopy, the cutest
View attachment 3244895

Wendy has started molting. She looks like a total bum now, worse than this pic.
View attachment 3244899

The babies enjoying a pot of weeds.
View attachment 3244900

Foxy has this oranger neck that is stunning. I need to take a better picture.
View attachment 3244897

More poopy
View attachment 3244898View attachment 3244901
Great photos! Gorgeous ladies. Light looks like she is ready for a jousting tournament!

Hi folks. I am sad to report I am at an avian vet with Cashew and she is being euthanized. Very likely it is cancer and she would continue to decline rapidly. I won’t bother with necropsy this time; I’ll bury her under the walnut tree that shades their run and coop. 💔
Oh Michelle! I'm so very sorry for your loss. Thanks so much for letting us know. She was a special lady. :hugs :hugs

It has been peaceful at our tribe. 😊

Light has had a bare back for half a year now ... at first it was Foggy the rooster, but her back got balder after Foggy's departure. Apparently they will peck/pluck their own feathers so it can never regrow? We bought her a chicken saddle after some research and the result is IMMEDIATE. so happy that she will have feathers for winter.
View attachment 3244896

A mug from Poopy, the cutest
View attachment 3244895

Wendy has started molting. She looks like a total bum now, worse than this pic.
View attachment 3244899

The babies enjoying a pot of weeds.
View attachment 3244900

Foxy has this oranger neck that is stunning. I need to take a better picture.
View attachment 3244897

More poopy
View attachment 3244898View attachment 3244901
Love Light’s saddle that is one awesome chicken saddle 😊

Back
Top Bottom