I also snapped this of Kit and Kat dust bathing. Not going to lie I'm worried. Kit is in the foreground and Kat is in the background. Kat is showing that he is definitely a boy, Kit, I'm on the fence.
DSCN8956.JPG

I also snapped this of Kit and Kat dust bathing. Not going to lie I'm worried. Kit is in the foreground and Kat is in the background. Kat is showing that he is definitely a boy, Kit, I'm on the fence.
View attachment 3276500
I see a difference though Kats comb is deep pink whereas Kits is not I think it could still be just a early comb pop, imo there is still hope. :fl

🎼Clear skies is all I see, nothing but clear skies, except for the faulty altimeter, but I have a spare. Soon as I land, I’m picking up another fair to Oceanside California. For me, this could be a $1000 day! Yay 😁 yes, I’m insured for private plane passengers. This is just fun that I can see the entire California coastline, and have my “guests” pay for everything.
(Maybe next time I should have Hen-Rietta, service beverages) psd I love how my internet works while I’m flying. (That’s a new feature of my navigation system upgrade.

🎼Clear skies is all I see, nothing but clear skies, except for the faulty altimeter, but I have a spare. Soon as I land, I’m picking up another fair to Oceanside California. For me, this could be a $1000 day! Yay 😁 yes, I’m insured for private plane passengers. This is just fun that I can see the entire California coastline, and have my “guests” pay for everything.
(Maybe next time I should have Hen-Rietta, service beverages) psd I love how my internet works while I’m flying. (That’s a new feature of my navigation system upgrade.
“I don’t choose to fly, thank you!” 0325AD5A-3130-411B-A2F5-3153A636BB38.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom