I bought nectarines on Thursday, ripen at home. They felt ready so on waking up for some reason at 4am I decided too eat some, they were awful brown at the pip :sick

The past weeks the bananas were revolting black inside the deceiving yellow skin thank goodness they are okay this week
Biting into bad fruit is no fun. 😕

Yep, I need to tell a joke. …. Went to the hospital, asked the doctor about my condition. Asked him if I could play the piano, when all this is done. He said I’m sure that you could. I said thanks, I always wanted to play piano! :D
Like this?

Sorry, that was shameless. :oops:

Show-off tax:
IMG_1973.JPG

Hey, I recall reading about somewhere it being illegal to walk your goldfish. While looking for where (couldn't find it), I discovered that it's illegal wor a wife to cut her hair without her husband's permission in one state, dogs aren't allowed to bark after certain times, cats aren't allowed on display after certain times in Japan (?). I knew Montana still has it on the books: businesses (including schools and public buildings) are required to provide stabling (corral/shelter) and water for your horse while you're there.

Crazy laws taxView attachment 3277828
Hahaha wow - I always said if I were a man I would shave my head bald!

Think there is still a law in Barrie that a
Horse that is used for transportation is allowed. Meanwhile not allowed to have hens!!!

Back
Top Bottom