Got up at 4am it's almost 6am let my dogs out just waiting for the chicks to get up so I can feed them. Hubby brought me home a notebook friday so I can keep track of my day because of my memory deficit. CRS= can't remember squat.
Yup I must have that!

I have SM (selective memory) 😟

We’re is this ? Great photo!
Thank you - I thought the white 'war horses' looked rather splendid!
I believe it is Ethiopia and I believe in the late '60s or early '70s. My Dad took the picture - in 1974 there was a military dictatorship in place and I don't think he would have gone in that period.
I was not with him, though I did go with him on many of his various Africa visits, just not to Ethiopia.

Thank you - I thought the white 'war horses' looked rather splendid!
I believe it is Ethiopia and I believe in the late '60s or early '70s. My Dad took the picture - in 1974 there was a military dictatorship in place and I don't think he would have gone in that period.
I was not with him, though I did go with him on many of his various Africa visits, just not to Ethiopia.
@Ponypoor, until you asked I didn't think to try and find out. But lo and behold I found this on the internet.

1664719714987.png

It is described as: Guard with sword on horseback at palace entrance Addis Ababa 1960s Ethiopia
So it looks like I got it right!

I am happy for you that you do not smoke. You have enough trouble with breathing as it is.
I enjoy the occasional glass of something so I am sad for you that you don’t get to enjoy that.
RC I love you, drink what ever you want, but I suggest Cella Lambrusco 1980 wine an Italian import. (I used to drink) but I choose not to anymore.
1. I’m not anyones judge
2. Smoking caused my health declining
3. Sometimes we can heal from stupid decisions and sometimes we can’t! It’s called life.
4. To stay healthy, cut off the sugar as well!.
All this is said out of love to all of you my friends. :hugs :love

Last edited:
I had inside jobs and someone was seen entering my old property when I was away.

It's hard to trust people, it's been like this for me for twenty plussss years.

This area isn't as bad as where I once was I hope that lasts
Kinda funny that I trust you being so far away across the pond! 🤔

Back
Top Bottom