:fl Here's hoping you get that job. Then your hens can go broody for real, as they hide eggs🥚🥚 on your mum!

it starts like this:
baby animal love GIF by explore.org

And ends like this:
baby mother GIF

:D :D :D :D :D :D

tee, hee, hee
Is that…??? Yes it is! It’s a kitten hahaha

Holy Dinah you trying to make my mum keel over?! Hahahaha :lau

I'm sorry I shouldn't do this but, :gig:gig:lau. I have been there, done that including today with the chickens. I got whipped for the first time today by Branch, all because I caught his son and he shrieked bloody murder. I did not drop Twig, but managed to snatch up temporarily insane silkie as well. I sat on the back steps with both of them growling for 5 minutes. I did let Twig go first incase Branch had not regained his senses. Once Twig was down I released Branch, he hops on my knee and Crows in my face before hopping down. I do think I was cussed at by him.
And Twig! :old

I was so tempted to pull over and take photos and videos on my way back from town but I have been fighting this stupid headache forever, and just wanted to get home… I stopped the good meds last week (I am hoping and praying for a compressor station job coming up, they do d&a testing for this jobs), so now not only is my headache (post Covid misery apparently) and migraines bad, but my back and hips are killing me!

I just took an Aleve about 40 minutes ago, hoping for some relief. Can’t take more than a couple doses of Aleve though, as it bothers my gut. But I sure like aleve (naproxen), too bad it bothers me so. Just another 30 min and I should be a bit happier.

Whining tax
I saw this cutie at the grocery store and was tempted to buy her, until I saw the price tag!!! $60! That’s a lot of eggs to sell!
View attachment 3285934
I hope the headache went away. :hugs :hugs

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom