If it wasn't for my over active imagination thinking a rat can kill my silkies I would let them roost on the floor!

I am not opposed to more nest boxes - we have to clean the roosts daily anyways. And the boxes that are used by whoever wants to at night...
Don’t give rodents any room! :old

Horror stories about rats and mice nibbling on pets (use your imagination)
I keep feral cats around for rodent control, but I still find them around sometimes. :sick
I can't believe the cheek of them in broad daylight running around! I am surprised that Buttercup hasn't killed any of them!

Maybe she has! And I don't know about it!

I can't believe the cheek of them in broad daylight running around! I am surprised that Buttercup hasn't killed any of them!

Maybe she has! And I don't know about it!
Maybe they are coexisting with the chickens. Rodents are good con artists and can manipulate innocent animals !
(Had a roommate who was a rodent once) :rant

No pictures today it's really dull outside and we had ice fog yesterday.

20221128_123852.jpg

20221128_123838.jpg

He is patiently waiting to go for a walk

20221129_092339.jpg

My friend wasn't having a funny on me again she is ill :( I feel bad about not knowing that. She ordered the rechargeable dehumidifiers and I made one out of the pine wood pellets and salt last night, the coop seems much better.

I have to clean the run again it's got so wet with all this heavy rain we have had

The fog is not as bad in this picture
20221128_123614.jpg

My friend wasn't having a funny on me again she is ill :( I feel bad about not knowing that. She ordered the rechargeable dehumidifiers and I made one out of the pine wood pellets and salt last night, the coop seems much better.

I have to clean the run again it's got so wet with all this heavy rain we have had

The fog is not as bad in this picture
View attachment 3336926
The ladies seem very hale and healthy despite the damp. 👍

Back
Top Bottom