Surprise Party 😉

Everyone! Monday is Ponypoor's birthday. Don't tell her but we are going to throw her a surprise birthday party. Everybody get a birthday photo of your chickens ready and we will share them with her on Monday!

She will be so surprised. 😆

Sansa looks like she is just suspended in the water!
"Nothing to see here;
my poofy feathers are keeping me afloat
(until they get soggy and don't!)"

You need to post the one of TGHE swimming. She looks like she is enjoying it in that picture of her! " Hey Dad, just tootling around, taking my daily relaxing swim here!" I love that photo of her 🥰
I will do that.

Welcome/Welcome Back. This is a great thread, but it moves pretty fast...so....be prepared to both read lots and show lots of pics of your chooks!
Sunday is 'pony Sunday' where people with horses show pictures of them, and those of us with big dogs post pics and call them 'ponys' ha ha ha
Monday is 'Mugs Monday' for mug shots of your chooks.
Tuesday is 'Two-fer Tuesday" where you post pictures of [airs of chickens.
Wednesday is 'Coffee Clatch Wednesday' You post pictures of your beverage mug - hopefully chicken related mug - and pics of your chooks included'
Thursday is 'Thirsty Thursday' where you post pics of your chickens drinking (or better yet, videos if you can).
And Saturday is Caturday, where you post pics of your kitty cat...plus, of course, always pics of chooks, too.

But....

Best of all....

is......

Fluffy Butt Friday where you post pictures of your chooks fluffy derriere!
I though Wednesday was ask Aurora day.

When It's Your Time.......It's Your Time

Despite it being Dec. 1st, and having short, short days...a new pullet started laying today!! ( @RoyalChick , it is either your 'black', or your 'blackish' pullet!)
View attachment 3337925
The egg on the left is the new girl's. The one on the right is my Lakeshore egger that has been laying 4-5 weeks, but the egg hasn't increased in size (?yet?) These are small eggs.
But isn't it Pretty?! 🥰🥰 Olive with brown speckles! Good job, sweetie!:love

View attachment 3337926
For reference: The light brown egg is a standard size egg.
What a gorgeous egg. I really think I messed up not taking my black and blackish hens.
Meanwhile my giant freeloader continues to eat and grow bigger.
Sorry - I only have coop cam pictures this week as I am traveling.
7F81A86C-0C55-4320-9F61-BA74A764E6E6.jpeg

Good morning everyone!!

For those of you in the sunny south - I am jealous
For those of you up here in the North Pole - I commiserate with you

View attachment 3337918
Don't be jealous. Yes it's sunny but it's cold too. Before 6, it was 35 F. It's almost 9 and it is still 35 F. Today will be 41 F. Saturday will be the only day this week to have the highest temperature but the worst weather. Said to be 58 F but rainy. Ugh. I love cloudy weather but when it rains, you know you can't catch me outside.

Back
Top Bottom