the insurance company wont cover the ablation until I do 3 months of physical therapy so thats what Im working on now..
Yup my dr wont send me to a neurologist because she said 'there is nothing they can do' - so I suffer all night with my legs spasming and sacrum/coccyx aching - last night I gave up at 1:30am and took some tylenol 1s - and 90 min later I was able to sleep.... at 3am - I get up at 5am ugh....

Of course getting up at 5am is 7am home time so the chickies are getting ready to start the day and I can eat breakfast and listen to Mr P crowing hahaha - not sure what my new neighbour thinks of that!

(like how I worked the chicken topic in there Bob? hahaha! )

Turkey Talk Tax
Looks like Buttercup was again chased off the top of the nest boxes! And on another cam in there it looks like one of the grey ladies is roosting on the floor!
ya all asleep.JPG

Yup my dr wont send me to a neurologist because she said 'there is nothing they can do' - so I suffer all night with my legs spasming and sacrum/coccyx aching - last night I gave up at 1:30am and took some tylenol 1s - and 90 min later I was able to sleep.... at 3am - I get up at 5am ugh....

Of course getting up at 5am is 7am home time so the chickies are getting ready to start the day and I can eat breakfast and listen to Mr P crowing hahaha - not sure what my new neighbour thinks of that!

(like how I worked the chicken topic in there Bob? hahaha! )

Turkey Talk Tax
Looks like Buttercup was again chased off the top of the nest boxes! And on another cam in there it looks like one of the grey ladies is roosting on the floor!
View attachment 3342901
thats horrible

Tonight's Roosting

This is a long video. it took them 15 minutes to settle everything. I feel most bad for Betty. I'm going to go out and put her on a roost myself tonight.

Aurora should be happy. She was able to harass everyone tonight. 🙄

The one thing I find interesting is that she pulls/pecks at them to get them off the roost - and seems to chase them out of the coop... it's like a territorial thing. What would happen if you put the others in with the youngsters? And left her on her own in the coop... ?

thats horrible
But because of my job here I have to be very careful with taking those sort of meds because of any random drug testing they might do. So I just suffer.... until it's unbearable like last night. Getting old is not for the faint of heart hahaha! I also should have stayed of those crazy horses (or tried to say ON better hahaha!).

If I had know how much fun chickens were - I would have got rid of the horses long ago :lau (see how I am a master at working chickens into a topic??? hahaha)

The one thing I find interesting is that she pulls/pecks at them to get them off the roost - and seems to chase them out of the coop... it's like a territorial thing. What would happen if you put the others in with the youngsters? And left her on her own in the coop... ?
After watching Phyllis chase Betty off the roost I would just be moving bad behavior to the Cluckle Hut. At least 2 can sleep in peace.

Back
Top Bottom